- Live – virtual – innovative
Every year in mid-October, ZwickRoell in Germany opens its doors for testXpo – International Expo for Materials Testing. Unfortunately, ZwickRoell cannot host guests from around the world at their company’s headquarters this year. Nevertheless, ZwickRoell’s product managers, application experts, and developers have worked together to bring you innovations and advancements in a virtual format instead.
6 industries – 12 product lines – 60 topics – 120 sessions
You are invited to attend ZwickRoell’s Virtual Testing Forum — the first ever 100% virtual event of this kind and size in the materials and component testing industry.
The event will feature webinars, live demos, and presentations by experts in the field on applications, new developments, trends and much more. Experience live and up close ZwickRoell’s testing solutions for various industries, the benefits they offer, and a live Q&A at the end of each session.
We look forward to seeing you online.
- Over 60 topics (twice a day)
- 6 industries (metals, plastics, composites, med/pharm, automotive, academia)
- Solutions such as testing machines, testing software, extensometers, accessories, services and more
- 30 experts on hand to answer questions
- Events offered for all time zones
Each session takes place twice a day (10am and 5pm, German time – 6pm and 1am AEST).
Click here for more information and registration.