Standards listed below are used for calibration of various equipment by Australian Calibrating Services. If a particular standard is unsuitable for your requirements, please notify your client co-ordinator to discuss
prior to issuing a purchase order. This document is continually under review and may not include all standards and procedures.
If the item you wish to have calibrated is not covered by this list, please liaise as appropriate.
If you require calibration in accordance with a Standard or Procedure not in the list below, please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can help.
- Force measuring instruments including jacks, load cells, load rings etc to relevant Grade(s) of AS 2193
- Dial gauges – AS 2103
- Rulers – JIS B 7516-1987
- Callipers – JIS B 7507
- Rockwell Hardness Testers – AS 1815.2
- Vickers Hardness Tester – AS 1817.2
- Brinell Hardness Tester – AS 1816.2
- Extensometers – AS 1545
- Pressure Devices – MSA Test Methods 1 and 2
- Torque Wrenches – JIS B4652:2008
- Balances – NMI Monograph 4 “ The Calibration of Weights & Balances”
- Masses – NMI Monograph 4 “ The Calibration of Weights & Balances” – Chapters 3& 5
- Ovens, Fridges, Freezers, Incubators – AS 2853
- Calibration of Autoclaves – In house procedure H006